Marigold Home Inspections is a growing company seeking an enthusiastic team member to help us continue to expand our business through outbound calling, relationship building, and in-person meetings with real estate agents.
Marigold Home Inspections provides high-end home inspections, radon testing, chimney inspections, and sewer scopes. Candidates should have some knowledge of the Real Estate industry, and what part a home inspection plays in the transaction or be willing to learn this process. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated professional with excellent work and interpersonal skills, computer skills, and a desire to deliver excellence every day.
The Growth Coordinator Will:
- Assist in generating sales and profitability of the company by entering increasing revenues in existing and future markets.
- Make acquisition and retention calls to real estate agents to hit daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Book one-on-one appointments for themselves and/or senior team members.
- Be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills, and be able to make many focused calls daily.
- Be eager to learn, creative, and enjoy working with a team-oriented company
This is a great opportunity that can be a career for the right person!
- Outbound calling
- Email correspondence
- Scheduling our services
- Ability to educate others about our services
- Ability to sell services and upsell additional services
- Create sales scripts to aid in the selling of services
- Communication with team members, real estate agents, and supervisor
- Be able to attend occasional weeknight and weekend events
- Enjoys building relationships and possesses excellent people skills
- A team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Is an analytical and strategic thinker, able to create and maintain processes
- Strong fit with the company culture and mission, as well as an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction
- Has great computer skills and experience with Google and Microsoft suite of products
- Is a High School graduate
- Pass a background check
- Have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and a reliable vehicle
- Fluent in English (bilingual a plus)
Preferred Skills and Traits:
- Is a quick thinker, able to research and troubleshoot
- Has outside sales and/or customer service experience
- Has route/territory sales experience
- Social Media advertising experience
- Conflict resolution skills
- Ability to multitask
- Socially comfortable with people from all walks of life
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
- Willingness to take on new tasks and responsibilities
- Methodical and detail-oriented
- Can adapt to change
- Motivation to grow with the company
- Closely related experience/education (ie: construction, real estate)
- Understanding of the home buying process/real estate
- Ability to work unsupervised (have strong self-motivation)
- Long periods of sitting and typing
- Commission-based compensation
- Bi-weekly pay
- On-going training
- Monthly fuel stipend
- Marketing Budget